Saturday, June 22, 2013

I slept in today...

I did something I don't normally do today.  I slept in until 9! Most Saturdays, I bound out of bed with extreme amounts of peppiness so that I can go to the gym and get my sweat on.  Not today, lovelies.  I haven't been to bed before midnight every night this week, so a little rest was in order today.
 
So how am I going to spend my Saturday you ask? Doing anything I want.  Which will include the following:
 
Copious amount of E! News, some True Hollywood Stories, and Kardashian re-runs.  I love watching people SPEND ACTUAL TIME figuring out why Kim and Kanye named their kid North.  WHO FREAKING CARES! Anyone that refers to himself as Yeezus is bound to name his kid something weird...like a compass direction. 
 

Bahahahaha...they are such a train wreck.  Ok after all the trashy TV I can stand, I'm probably heading here:


I dread this place ...the reason being because the name of the store implies that the people working here should be SMART enough to know about your pet.  WRONG.  Every time I go and ask for advice on Kitty Woo, I get blank stares and it's as if I'm speaking a foreign language.  But I desperately need some help, because the kitty has developed some weird issues this week (excessive licking of the fur, leading to multiple juicy hairballs, GROSS!).  Even as she sits on me while I write this post, I have to stop her from licking herself.  It's not been fun.  On top of fleas.  AND some newly developed meowing for attention. 
 
I will DEFINITELY go here....I LOVE this store...and I should really not shop here because it's addictive, but it's all sooooo pretty, AND I'm fitting into some 21 year old sized clothes now, so it's hard not to spend a few dollars.

 
I need to wash my hair, possibly fix it for once.  Haven't done that in 3 days, hence why I've worn my Hot Buns hair piece.  I took my hair down this morning and I told J that my hair was 3 days dirty.  He replied with "yeah, it looks pretty greasy, you need do something with that."  He's so tactful :)  Whatever, get one of these things, they're $9.95 at your local CVS. 
 
So even though that all seems pretty self-indulgent, I do have a plan to go running.  I've worked out pretty hard hitting the weights this week, so I feel like I need a good long run to bring it all together.  The weather is supposed to be not humid and around 82 degrees (normally by this point in June, it's so humid that people just pretty much live in bathing suits).  I love the neighborhood that we moved to in May.  Lots of long trails and running paths, so I'm pretty pumped.
 
How are you spending your Saturday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment