Friday, October 18, 2013

Five on Friday!

 
Hey guys!  Happy Friday! Sorry for the lack of no posting, this week was super crazy.  I didn't realize my life would get this busy as I got closer to the wedding (duh, that's a given), so apologies for not much blog action.  In the next 3 weeks we have 3 showers and my bachelorette party, and then I month left until the wedding.  Still lots to do, but it's coming together.  Just trying to stay sane.  Remember the part in SATC where Anthony Marentino says "That's nothing. I once had a girl in Long Island give herself a stroke. She pulled it together for the big day though.".  That MIGHT have been me once this week.
 
So here's a little Friday fun to kick off your weekend. 
 
ONE...I purchased some leopard print! I've been looking for the perfect sheer shirt that's not too crazy and found it.  Perfect fall shirt is now in my closet, for only 15.99! Kinda looks like this:
 
Women's Cool Turn-down Collar Double Pocket Leopard Print ...
 
 TWO...Last night I had a girl's night with 2 of my very best friends.  They are awesome and they got a special picture post in my blog this past Sunday.  Here they are again in case you missed Kati and Becca.  LOVE these 2.  We had one missing from our little get together (missed you Blythe), but I seriously enjoyed getting away, laughing, cutting up, and gossiping without the manfolk.  Totally what I needed to kick off my weekend right with positive thoughts.
 
 
 
THREE...My mom is coming into town this weekend for one of the showers, and a wedding we're attending.  Can't WAIT to see her! I've been up cleaning my house since 6:45 because I've just had a crazy week.  My sister is coming down on Sunday, can't wait to see her as well!!!  She's been a rock for me lately.  Love the ladies in my family.
 
Funny Family Ecard: For all the love you've given me, I will one day pay your nursing home bill.
 
 (Sorry Mom, had to do it, because we do say this a lot!)
 
FOUR...Halloween Candy.......I need someone to hide all of it at work.  I had a mini pumpkin Reece's yesterday and it was almost my downfall.  SHEESSSSSSSSSSH, why do people even bring it? I'm not holding out a bucket anymore and saying "Trick or Treat!". 
 
Funny Halloween Ecard: Let's get high on fructose. 
 
FIVE...since it's 2 months to go until our wedding, I've officially decided that it's NOT to early to start listening to Christmas music.  Especially by this guy.  Oh HCJ, you make me SO happy!   Can we just have a moment of silence for the awesomeness of Harry......ok I'm good now.
 
 
 
Happy Friday y'all! I hope you have a blessed weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment